|Oak Grove Midwifery of Green Bay, Wisconsin offers comprehensive midwifery services to healthy women during pregnancy, labor and birth, breastfeeding and up to six weeks postpartum.|
We offer the option of giving birth in your own home (within a 75 mile radius of Green Bay, WI).
We are guided by the Midwives model of care which is a wellness model of pregnancy and birth that focuses on safety, prevention, cost effectiveness and appropriate use of technology.
We are committed to these principles:
- Pregnancy and birth are states of normal health, not illness
- Personal care for every mother and baby
- Natural birth and breastfeeding are safest for most mothers and infants
- Parents are the best caretakers/decision makers for their own families
- Mother to mother, woman to woman support
- Pregnancy and birth are spiritual rites of passage that should be treated with respect for the unseen process that occurs along with physical changes
Thank you for considering Oak Grove Midwifery for your upcoming care; we wish the very best to you and your family as you navigate the journey of pregnancy, birth and parenting!